Artificial Super Grass has designed a DIY easy installation guide to help you install your own dream Artificial Lawn; you can follow the step by step process when fitting Astro Turf for gardens, in and around the area.
High-quality Astro Turf for sale can be installed practically anywhere, inside and out, here are some examples – the results are amazing:
- Artificial Grass for Gardens, Front and Rear.
- Artificial Lawns to Schools and Play Areas.
- Fake Grass to Balconies.
- Synthetic Lawns around Swimming Pool and Hot-tub Areas.
- Artificial grass to hide Concrete.
- Synthetic Grass for Roof Gardens.
- Artificial Lawn onto Flat Roofs.
- Artificial Grass over Decking.
- Fake Grass in Restaurants and Pubs.
- Synthetic Lawns for Beer Gardens.
- Fake Lawns for Shops
- Artificial Lawn onto Patio Areas.
- Artificial Grass over Paving.
- Fake Grass for Exhibitions and Shows.
Should you wish to install Artificial Super Grass onto a solid base, i.e. concrete floor, patio or paving area it is important to ensure the existing base has adequate drainage prior to fitting. If the existing drainage isn’t sufficient steps will need to be taken prior to installing your Artificial Lawn. Drainage advice can be found on our ‘Installation Services’ page. The installation of Artificial Turf Grass to a solid base is a fairly simple process using our SUPERStick All-Weather adhesive which is available on our ‘Products’ page. Use liberally applying spots of adhesive directly to the solid base.
If you are unsure about installation of fake grass for gardens and/or other areas, don’t hesitate to contact us, our friendly staff are here to help!